3-5 years of relevant Finance Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Consulting firms with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
1. Understanding of a company s financial and strategic planning processes, including budgeting, planning and forecasting.
2. Understanding of new/ evolving methodologies/tools/technologies in the Finance space.
3. Through understanding of financial statements as well as finance processes of companies
4. Experience in building models using AI/ML methodologies
5. Modeling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc. Knowledge of tools/ vendor products such as SAP Analytics Cloud, Anaplan, OneSteam, Board
Work independently/with minimal supervision in client engagements that may involve data synthesis process, solution design, and creation of actionable insights, Implications, and recommendations to address clients business issues and /or identify opportunities in the areas of FP&A and Spend analytics
Advise clients on a wide range of Finance/ Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve financial planning, operational areas of finance such as AP/AR optimization Develop and frame Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable
Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives.
Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Finance Analytics and Management
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
Guide junior team members.
1. MBA or Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, operations research or related field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
2. 3-5 years experience building models for in Investment Banking, Private Equity, M&A/ 3-5 years of experience within FP&A or other finance functions, and experience developing reports and performing sophisticated data analysis
3. Strong academic credentials and publications, if applicable. Industry certifications preferred
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model
6. Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
7. Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time