Role & responsibilities
Looking for Only immediate joiners Only.
- Actuarial talent with 2 years + experience to perform the following :
- Work with business users for the preparation of user requirements for new product initiatives and/or new system initiatives on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application) , including having thorough understanding about the product actuarial worksheets (with excel formula / macro-based illustration simulatoretc)
- Responsible to maintain all the configurable information on system (Point of Sale Life insurance application) for new product initiative and/or new system initiatives, with high accuracy and quality.
- Responsible to work with other team members to prepare UAT strategy, UAT plan and UAT cases; and to execute UAT for system development on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application)
- Work closely with multi-site virtual teams (Business users, Vendor ,Development, QA and Project Managers) to ensure timely delivery of tasks /projects
- Ensure new product / system initiatives on SunSmart (Point of Sale Life insurance application) launched within schedule
- Participates and shares Functional knowledge with rest of the team.
- Should be willing to provide on call support as and when required.
Unique Requirements: Graduate / Post Graduate of Actuarial Studies
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Actuarial Science or related discipline
- Proficient in MS-Excel
- Team player
- Good and effective communication and writing skills
- 2 years+ of Actuarial Associate and/or product development experience in life insurance companies
- Good understanding of individual life insurance products
- Hands on working experience on life insurance systems, product setup and UAT is preferred
- Exposure and knowledge in product pricing of life insurance product could be an advantage
- Exposure to sales procedures/models in life insurance industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Actuarial principles and analysis
- Capable to setup the pricing model for new product initiative; and ensure the accuracy and quality
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; and attention to details
- Willingness to learn and have flexibility and ability to accept changes - agility
- Ability to prioritize requirements with business stake holders
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Capable to resolve difficulties and/or issues independently
- Service delivery excel- Ability to deliver on assignments with agreed measures of time, scope and quality
Perks and benefits