Actuarial - Validation Analysis (7 – 10 years)
This role involves carrying out the tasks for the process to meet deliverables with an acceptable standard of quality and within agreed timelines.
Location : Mumbai
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Perform Validation and Analysis on modelled output produced on SII and IFRS basis in the specified format for Balance Sheet reporting and AoS reporting.
- Provide technical commentary and explanation for regulatory results
- Perform Validation and Analysis on modelled output required for the Calibration and Validation of the capital model.
- Functional specialist for developments and Investigations – Involved in answering queries by doing Investigations and provide suggestions for Model developments.
- Functional specialist for Actuarial model Development project – work include development and testing of the Assumption Management System, Operational Acceptance Testing of various tools, UDA development
- Delivery of high quality agreed project tasks to the stakeholder in a time bound fashion.
- Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools (Prophet , Excel , VBA etc.)
- Respond to complex technical queries.
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the team in a range of project work as and when required.
- Seek and act on opportunities to develop wider and deeper technical and business understanding.
- Performance Management – follow and contribute to the recognised Performance Management process.
- Responsibility for the supervision of other junior team members or delivery of specific pieces of work.
- 7+ years of relevant Actuarial experience
- Past experience working on actuarial data and modelling projects. Experience in Actuarial Modelling, valuation and reporting and knowledge of MoSes/Prophet/RAFM.
- An active student member of the Institute or Faculty of Actuaries and / or Indian Institute of Actuaries with strong exam progress.
- Strong product understanding of conventional life, WP , NP -Unit linked an Non Profit Annuities
- Some level of business influence skills like commercial appreciation and attitude required.
- Some level of understanding of the financial dynamics of our business and how key factors influence the various financial measures.
What’s store for you:
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
• Liaise extensively with stakeholders
• Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role