Purpose of the Job
To ensure effective and timely delivery of services to customer pan India (mobility, Internal and external customer)
Providing route feasibility & diversity with effective traffic engineering skills.
Validating and provisioning of new circuits with appropriate protections.(error free provisioning)
Testing of new services with ITU-T norms before handing over to customers .
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
- Providing route optimization & diversity with effective traffic engineering skills using ECI, Ciena, Nokia, Huawei & Nortel NMS/EMS
2. Provisioning circuits in SDH,ASON,DWDM,OTN & Ethernet over SDH ,MOT & NPT technology.
3. Upgrading live circuits in coordination with customer.
4. Troubleshooting SDH/PDH & Ethernet Circuits(L1 & L2). With testers as per ITU-T standard.
5. Updating route and provisioning details in IMS
Major Challenges :
1.To ensure consistency TAT & SLA for all the functions (TE/PROVISIONING/TESTING)
2.To ensure 100% process compliance to facilitate achievement of targeted scores in Audits (Internal/external & ICE)
Prime: Final Decision Making authority, accountable to the Management
1) Any addition/Deletion of Services as per defined SOPs.
Shared: Decisions reached jointly with peers on a collective basis
1) Constraints to be shared with Planning /system engg .
Contributory: Makes a major contribution to a decision or policy judgment reached by others
Salary: 60,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India