About the Role:
• With your strategic direction, you will prioritize acquisition of Business critical sites to establish
suitable processes in order to set and monitor KPI and Metrics for the deliverables so as to
ensure execution of goals and objectives for Network Acquisition.
• With special focus on Prioritization of the delivery based on the business needs in close
coordination with the business, Marketing & Planning teams and responsible for aligning the
teams (Internal/External) to ensure the delivery as per AOP (Annual Operating Plan).
• You will be preparing the plan in order to meet monthly and quarterly targets with clear
understanding the bottlenecks and addressing the same with the substitute plans and ensuring
the delivery is not affected.
• Acquisition of capacity sites along with Small Cells requirement both Micro & Pico
• Multi technology project management (2G/3G/4G/WiFi/Micro Wave/OFC (Optical Fiber
• Managing stakeholders (internal and external).
• Coordination for timely project rollout with partners and dependencies of timely resources.
(Indus / ATC / 3rd Party TOCOs / Nokia etc.)
• Proactively identifying and anticipating the problems which may hinder the project rollout
and taking corrective measures
Educational Qualification & Experience
• CA (2018, 2019); MBA Finance
• Min. Experience of 1 to 2 years
Role:Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA,MBA/PGDM in Finance
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India