Job Title: Investigation Specialists
About the team:
Buyer Risk Investigations works to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned. Through the partnership of people and technology the team focusses on customers, think local - act global and scale through innovation.
Investigation specialists are expert communicators and problem solvers obsessed with Customer success. They have a passion for proficiency, and efficiently navigate formal and informal channels to advocate on the Customer's behalf. They take full ownership of their functional issues and offer high quality solutions and they are the champion for proactive improvements. The Investigation Specialists are technically competent, self-motivated individuals with the objective to deliver sustainable results that improve the customer experience. Ideal applicants will have experience in CTPS investigations. All candidates must be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions and accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
* Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
* Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures. Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
* Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
* Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazon's financial, legal and reputational risk
* Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
* Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
* Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
* Qualification: Graduation and above
* 2020 Pass-Outs are eligible only if they have no active back log
* 2020 Graduation Pass-Outs should carry all semester mark sheets available till date without fail for review upon selection
* Experience or knowledge of fraud, risk management, data research, collections or banking is an added advantage.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, conduct complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following established processes and procedures
* Keep up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company
* Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
* Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Type of employment: Fixed Term contract ( 12 months )
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational - changes every 3 months')
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual