Skill required: Application Hosting Operations - UiPath Robotic Process Automation
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BE/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Application Hosting Operations team enables customer success by offering managing hosting services (Infrastructure & Platform), dynamic data centers, expansion of existing services, product support, supplier management, and application operations. Infrastructure Services (IS) - AHO continuously works to extend TFO hosting and services portfolios with high value services, such as virtual machine, database, web, and desktop hosting with on demand virtualized servers and networking services. AHO s ability to differentiate and scale client requirements into multiple solution options propels client success and productivity into the future.
The position is focused on automating manual steps in a business process using the Ui Path Software Platform that provides support for Robotic Process Automation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation Anywhere
- Automation in Application Maintenance
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- .NET Programming Language
- Microsoft SQL Server
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.