Skill required: Application Hosting Operations - ServiceNow Tools Administration
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Graduate - Diploma in Any Discipline/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Application Hosting Operations team enables customer success by offering managing hosting services (Infrastructure & Platform), dynamic data centers, expansion of existing services, product support, supplier management, and application operations. Infrastructure Services (IS) - AHO continuously works to extend TFO hosting and services portfolios with high value services, such as virtual machine, database, web, and desktop hosting with on demand virtualized servers and networking services. AHO s ability to differentiate and scale client requirements into multiple solution options propels client success and productivity into the future.
The ServiceNow team is responsible for the administration of users, groups, roles, security groups, & global reports associated with ServiceNow. They are focused on building and maintaining service catalogs and client scripts. In addition, they monitor the software and server performance statistics and developing clear and concise technical/process documentation. Being familiar with all the modules of IT Service Management suite (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management) is an added advantage. The team will work with clients with ServiceNow development Best-Practices Advice and assist in their implementation. The team will be responsible for conducting technical analysis, perform design documentation, develop user stories, perform ServiceNow Application Configuration, Custom Code, develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, etc. They also work on the integration between ServiceNow and other systems.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.