Skill required: Customer Advocate - Incident Management
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: BCA/BCom/BSc/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle.
The Customer advocate team is instrumental in managing and ensuring customer satisfaction by managing critical issues and customer satisfaction. The team helps set expectations with customers for support, acknowledge and respond to customers requests promptly. They anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context, highlighting hot issues to customers, providing updates regularly and propose recommendations if necessary. They also handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer and ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration. They are responsible for understanding the cause of escalation, it s business impact, and level or urgency from customer and other stakeholders.
The Incident Manager (IM) acts as the single commander to work with our Customer Service and Support engineers and our customers to coordinate complex reactive support to resolution and provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. They are responsible for representing the customer s business impact, supporting in the end-to-end problem resolution and problem identification against the case portfolio. They help monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations and ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for the account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health. The team works with engineers as needed to investigate the customer issue further to understand the root cause to drive prevention.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Customer Growth & Experience Strategy
- Customer Retention Program Implementation
- Customer service - Inbound
- Customer service - Outbound
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.