Skill required: Data Visualization - Tableau
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the data-driven Data Visualization team which is primarily responsible for leveraging visualization tools to create informative dashboards and help enable clients and businesses to make impactful decisions.
The role is focused on leveraging Tableau to create visually appealing reports, charts, graphs and dashboards using data. The role may require driving, facilitating ongoing daily/weekly monthly reviews in a highly unstable environment calling out insights on improvement areas for delivery leads.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle disputes
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.