Skill required: Digital Marketing - HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth.We re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
You will be responsible for working primarily on HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) which is a set of markup symbols or codes inserted in a file intended for display on a World Wide Web browser page. It describes the structure of text-based information in a document by denoting certain text as links, headings, paragraphs and lists as well as to supplement that text with interactive forms, embedded images and other objects--typically for developing web pages.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Risk management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.