Skill required: F&A Analytics - Financial Statement Analysis
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: CA Inter/Master of Financial Management/Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of F&A Analytics team which provides domain and analytics expertise to deliver business value to the client based on the F&A data. They utilize broad set of analytical/statistical tools and techniques to improve client`s F&A processes across R2R, P2P, O2C, FP&A. Provide quantitative and qualitative strategic business & operational insight to optimize finances (e.g. costs, margins, working capital) ; identify and fix leakage points ; deliver efficient and effective reporting etc.
You will be working on Financial Statement Analysis to design and implement tools and processes which enable the client to perform financial analysis of its statements. Involves providing the ability to assess materiality and volatility of financial statement line items and key metrics utilizing financial ratios to determine the financial health of the company.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Data Reporting
- Data Visualization
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.