Skill required: F&A - Applications and Platforms - Record To Report
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Finance and Accounting (F&A) Applications & Platforms team is instrumental in bringing state of the art tools, platforms & technologies supporting Operations clients in the F&A domain. The product catalog covers the best of breed platforms for key F&A sub-offerings Procure To Pay (PTP), Record To Report (RTR), Order To Cash (OTC), and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). As part of the journey to Intelligent Finance, the team s focus is to transforming clients into intelligent platforms, ranging from bespoke tool implementations and deployments to standard integrated solutions and configurations. The team helps F&A move away from a traditional bookkeeping and backward-looking function to a proactive mindset powered by intelligent insights to accelerate innovation, drive business outcomes, and reduce the cost of ownership.
You will be working on Record to Report which is a Finance and Accounting (F&A) management process that involves collecting, processing, and delivering relevant, timely, and accurate information which is used for providing strategic, financial, and operational feedback to understand how a business is performing. It covers the steps involved in preparing and reporting the overall accounts which are typically stored in a general or nominal ledger and managed by a controller.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Business Case Development
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Business Technology
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.