Skill required: Finance Processes - Budgeting and Forecasting
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BCom/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation. The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Tracking and Reporting
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.