Skill required: Foreign Language - Language Translator
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
You will be a part of Foreign Language team which will help translate documents to clients across industries such as telecom, media, entertainment, banking and insurance. You should be proficient in the foreign language and use translation tools to meet the clients needs. You should also have at least a B1/B2 certification from a recognized institution.
In this role as a Language Translator, you will perform language translation activities in the recognized language. The team is responsible for performing requisition compliance checks on transactions in the identified foreign language. They provide customer service via phone and email by responding to queries from client users or suppliers on topics related to indirect purchasing using the identified foreign language.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
- Dispute Resolution
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Invoice Processing Operations
- Procure to Pay
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.