Skill required: HR Analytics - Predictive Modeling and Analytics
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Bachelors of Information Technology/BCA/BCom
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of HR Analytics team which focusses on providing analytics solutions to help make data-driven decisions based on the worker/employee-related data collected by organization from different sources and help clients to optimize human resource management.This solutions covers entire span of employee life cycle through offerings defined as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Workforce Engagement and Retention and Employee services.
In Predictive Modeling and Analytics, you will be using statistical techniques from predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Reporting and Analytics
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.