Skill required: HR Operations - Service Desk Voice Support
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
The role is aligned to our Service Desk Voice Support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to disputes while coordinating with customers. The team reviews service requests based on the predefined scope of support, records, diagnoses, and troubleshoots customer raised incidents. They also manage unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for voice interactions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Hands-on experience with trouble-shooting
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.