Skill required: Inside Sales - Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle.
In the Inside Sales team you will provide support for lead/opportunity generation: conduct calls / send emails / connect via social media to generate leads, schedule \"first meetings\" for sales/pre-sales, conduct customer surveys, identify participants for events, and bring awareness of the product or offering on behalf of sales/marketing teams.
The Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation team is responsible assisting our clients in their strategies to grow and acquire new customers. This involves acquiring new customers involves persuading consumers to purchase a company''s products and/or services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Sales and Channel Data Management
- Sales and Channel Management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.