Skill required: Insurance - Group Life Insurance
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3- 5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
The Group Life Insurance Team is focused on developing and delivering solutions related to group life insurance for a group of individuals, such as employees from a single company. The team works on Onboarding, Enrollment, Application of Payments, and Bills review received from the client as per guidelines. The team also works on the timely delivery of tasks and maintaining accuracy as per the required standards.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Billing Processing
- Record To Report
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.