Skill required: Investment Banking - Corporate Action Operations
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
The Corporate Action Operations team focuses on handling claim validation and processing of payments to clients on a global perspective and reviewing corporate action events using database systems. The team is responsible for dealing with debt security issues in the US market, finding discrepancies between custody and accounting records, analyzing asset servicing and managing corporate action events like notification, data capturing, validation, and processing of mandatory corporate action events announced in the market. The team is also responsible for handling end to end processing of fixed income products like dividends, bonds, funds, and validation events.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Investment Banking
- Investment portfolio
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Banking Due Diligence
- Customer Service Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.