Skill required: Investment Reporting - Financial Tracking and Reporting
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: BCom/CA Inter
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Reporting team which is accountable for preparing documents as part of the investment research team in a stock brokerage or investment bank.
The Financial Tracking and Reporting team focuses on providing the financial controls and reporting in order to effectively manage CFM activities. This includes providing project-level cost and expense reporting, invoice generation and tracking, project financial tracking, reporting and analytics. The role requires a good understanding of general ledger, balance sheet, statutory reporting, client reporting, fund reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FPNA), budgeting and forecasting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Corporate banking /Wholesale banking
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.