Skill required: Learning Delivery - Learning Operations
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Delivery team which supports the backend classroom training/VILT and Web Based trainings for Accenture employees/ External clients. The India learning center is also managed by the Learning Delivery Team.
In Learning Operations you will managing learning solutions, including activities such as registration, vendor management, product support, learning management system. You will be taking client delivery information such as course identification, dates, venue, capacity, preferred resources and obtaining suitable information to publish a class schedule within a stated calendar period. Class schedules are typically published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Learning Delivery
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Learning Delivery Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.