Skill required: Marketing & Customer Analytics - Campaign Management
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to marketing organizations in terms of optimizing ROI & performance efficiency in operations.Customer analytics is a process by which data from customer behavior is used to help make key business decisions via market segmentation and predictive analytics. This information is used by businesses for direct marketing, site selection, and customer relationship management. You should have exposure to digital marketing, A/B testing, MVT, Google Analytics/Site Catalyst.
Campaign Management focuses on planning, executing, tracking and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of result. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing and technologies like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360 and Responsys.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Campaign Management
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.