Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Travel & Expense Processing
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In this role, you will be required to oversee the day-to-day administration of the company s travel and business expense reimbursement program. You will serve as the company s primary contact with both travel and expense reimbursement. You will be the authority for all expense reporting submissions ensuring company policies and procedures are followed while making expense report audit decisions and serve as the main point of contact for all travel, expense and travel credit card questions. You will deliver excellent technical and non-technical support for T&E related processes and system solutions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Payment Processing Operations
- Procure to Pay
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.