Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Invoice Processing Operations
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3- 5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures.You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP,verify WHT, VAT/WHT discrepancy resolution.You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation & Analytics
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.