Skill required: Procurement Analytics - Spend analysis
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Procurement Analytics team which provides analytical outcomes and insights derived from internal/external data to the procurement organizations, enabling them to make fact-based decisions and to gain competitive advantages leading to lower costs, greater profits, and reduced risks.
You will be working on Spend analysis which is a the process of collecting, cleansing, classifying and analyzing expenditure data with the purpose of decreasing procurement costs, improving efficiency, and monitoring compliance. It can also be leveraged in other areas of business such as inventory management, budgeting and planning, and product development.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Extract Transform & Load (ETL) Tools
- Statistical Analysis
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Results orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.