Skill required: Record To Report - Finance Master Data Management
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/BCom
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
In Finance Master Data Management, you will be responsible for managing finance master data to enable efficient and effective transaction processing, financial and managerial reporting across multiple business applications. You will define the reporting dimensions, hierarchies, and list of values for capturing and reporting financial information and define governance processes to maintain finance master data.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Application Express
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.