Skill required: Record To Report - Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: BCom/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)/Master of Business Administration/MCom
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team''s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Balance Sheet Reconciliations team focuses on balance sheet analysis which involves evaluating all balance sheet accounts against sub-ledger or other non-general ledger-based source data. The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, general ledger, bookkeeping, journal entry, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.