Skill required: Reporting - Microsoft Excel
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
The Reporting team works on daily reports required by senior leadership and help deliver the requirements in a timely and accurate manner with business insights. You will also have to have the ability to transform them to visualized tools and databases so that more insights can be driven for leadership teams.
The focus in this role will be on using Microsoft Excel for data management and reporting. This includes leveraging the platform to perform calculations, make pivot tables, use graphing tools, and make macros using Visual Basic.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- Problem-solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.