Skill required: Tech Master - Automation in Application Development
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
The TechMasters team is responsible for application development/work on process improvement projects which may result in time savings, improve capacity, quality & controls, etc. The team would work for clients across India, right from setting up of RPA Infrastructure to implementation in production. The team also provides support during the Hyper care period and maintenance support for Non-RPA projects.
The team leverages Automation in Application Development methodology to drive automation implementation in AD projects including implementation of automation for reducing effort across all development lifecycle phases, designing, assembling, and implementing an automation solution involving a combination of DevOps, test automation, AI, custom automation for improving productivity, quality and decision making in requirements analysis, estimation, design, build, test and deploy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation & Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power BI
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.