Skill required: Telecom Operations - Network Operations & Service Management
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3- 5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
In Network Operations & Service Management, you will be responsible for developing structures, processes and capabilities for managing and monitoring computer and telecommunications networks.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Telecom Dispute Management
- Telecom Revenue Assurance
- Telecommunications Billing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.