Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide initial support for customer issues reported from the production environment of various applications.
- Gather the customer’s information and to determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying issue.
- Prioritize the tickets based on severity.
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Identify and document a Problem based on the recurring nature of incidents.
- Channel the requests which require bug fix or more in-depth technical analysis to the next level of technical support teams.
- Monitor progress of requests and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed
- Provide on-call support during out-of-office hours for P1 tickets.
- Follow the SLA defined with NIL deviation.
- Work closely with the technical team members to resolve the production issues.
- Must show poise and maturity under pressure, have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and must be a team player.
- Ticketing tool knowledge
- Provide a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLA’s for response
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant experience in Application Support/Service Desk projects.
- Experience in SLA based service management.
- Experience in any one of the Service Management tools such as Service Now, CRM, JIRA, Remedy, etc.
- Previous experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail, telephone.
- Knowledge in Excel and Reporting stuffs.
- Linux Knowledge.
Good to Have:
- Certification in ITIL.
- Basic/Advanced Linux / Java scripting knowledge
- Basic/Advanced automation skill
- Be able to effectively communicate and interact with all level of employees/ Clients.
- Pro-active, assertive, motivated and disciplined.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent learning skills.
- Willing to be flexible with shift work.
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company.
- Should be a self-starter & good team player.
Suitable candidates reach out to +91 9841062109
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers
Williams Lea India Private Limited
Williams Lea Tag Group comprises two strategic business units, Williams Lea and Tag, with combined revenues of $1.2billion and 10,000 employees worldwide, operating in over 195 cities across 40 countries.
Contact Company:Williams Lea India Private Limited
Address :Block A, Module 3A â€“ West Wing,, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India