Brief Position Description:
Model N India is looking for an exceptional and highly motivated software architect with previous experience in architecture complex software products to lead the architecture definition of our software offerings in revenue management.
These offerings are a major growth area for MNI, and the candidate will get an opportunity to participate in building new applications at the forefront of revenue management, a growing software category.
- Define and drive the architecture for building enterprise applications in the revenue management. Leverage and enhance existing frameworks and create new reusable components as required.
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team(s) and work with the teams to translate software architecture into design.
- Build early prototypes of product components and validate them for technical design, performance, scalability, testability and extensibility.
- Work with other architects and CTO to shape the architectural roadmap for the organization.
- Be an evangelist and strong communicator of our product's architectural blueprints to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit our customers' needs.
- Contribute to the overall architecture, standards & frameworks across all the Model N products.
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions, and technology evolve.
- Partner with others inside and outside the product development organization to gather all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- Actively participate in the development process, as needed
- 13+ years' experience in enterprise application design and development.
- Experience in architecture applications that handles large volumes of data.
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes.
- Track record that includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance enterprise software product.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Possessing skills in the following technology areas:
- JAVA, J2EE (including experience in a component framework like JSF & ORM frameworks)
- NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- AWS/public cloud technologies (Elastic Search, Spark, Hadoop etc.)
- Docker/Kubernetes & CI/CD
- SOAP & REST Web Services
- Enterprise application integration patterns and micro services architectures
- Instrumentation tools like JaCoCo, AppDynamics.
Engineering Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
Model N India Software Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Model N India Software Pvt. Ltd.