Designation : Manager
Locations: Bengaluru / Mumbai / Pune / Gurugram
Roles and Responsibilities
Working closely with our clients, consulting professionals design,
architect, build and implement strategies, POC that can help enhance
business performance. Develop specialized expertisestrategic, industry,
functional, technicalin a diverse project environment that offers
multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are
limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for
area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires
an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a clients high-level business needs and leading the
creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation,
such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams
- Designing new business processes based on customer
requirements and conduct user review sessions and run
stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in
leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling
an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting
a journey from the current state to a to-be” enterprise
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the
organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth
and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate
and implement programs
- Developing our offerings and assets
- Mentoring and developing our people
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for Advanced Analytics and AI Managers to join our
growing team having experience with Machine learning and NLP
applications. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with
a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Experience in designing and building AI/ML/NLP/OCR solutions.
- Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and
responsible for independently driving specific AI workstreams
through collaboration with designers, other AI team members,
platform & Data engineers, business subject matter experts and
technology delivery teams to assess AI potential and develop use
cases. Liaises effectively with global community and senior
leadership to identify and drive value opportunities around AI,
support investments in POCs, pilots and chargeable projects.
- Design: The Manager’s role on these projects centers around
independently executing workstreams around the application of
analytics, data science and advanced cognitive methods to derive
insights & actions from data and develop POCs and appropriate
high-level scalable solution designs.
- Architecture: The nature of these projects change as ideas and
concepts mature, ranging from research, proofs-of-concept and
the art-of-the-possible to the delivery of real-world applications
for our clients. Focus in this area is on the impact to client’s
technology landscape/ architecture and ensuring formulation of
relevant guiding principles and platform components.
- Product/ Framework/ Tool evaluation: Collaborate with business
experts for business understanding, working with other
consultants and platform engineers for solutions and with
technology teams for prototyping and client implementations.
Evaluate existing products and frameworks available and develop
options for proposed solutions. Have an understanding of the
framework/ tools to engage the client in meaningful discussions
and steer towards the right recommendation.
- The Manager should have practical industry expertise. The areas
of Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Life Sciences
and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent
domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key
technology trends in their domain and the related business
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
- AI/ML/Cloud AI Certifications is preferred
- Minimum of 8-11 years large scale consulting experience and
- managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech