With minimal supervision, lead work in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
Perform end to end program and project management spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across telecom network consulting projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Design specific solution adapting AI driven and Customer Centric-Predictive Assurance model
Institutionalize different transformational roadmaps for scalability, efficiency and standardization
Formulate processes, policies and standards for end-to-end AI solution requirements, including Real Time Service Assurance, On-demand Fault Reduction and Digital Network Operations
Practice and Business Development:
Develop network thought leadership, consulting solutions and support efforts of India sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the Communication and Media practice.
- Rich experience in the Communication, Media & Technology industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends.
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role.
- Experience of 10-14 years in consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred.
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred.
- Experience of Sales in IT Services Organizations is also preferred.
- Knowledge of Telecom, Platform Sales, Physical Infrastructure, Network is preferred. Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
Master s degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from premier institutes preferred