With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager - Source to Pay
The Tactical Buyer will assist in the execution of eSourcing and for delivering incremental value to the business.
It is encouraged that post contract value opportunities will be identified and delivered through working with business supplier managers and the local supply base making sure that these opportunities align with Category Strategies at all times.
The role will likely work across a variety of categories so will need to demonstrate a broad range of category knowledge and be able to work dynamically and flexibly with a broad range of SMEs.
- PO Creation – Creation of Purchase Orders from approved requisitions
- PO Amendment: Amendment of POs as per the requests received from onshore and as per the procurement policies
- Validating sources of PO inflow (EDI queue, Fax / email inbox) periodically
- Analyzing order trend of customer and raise flag if any discrepancy
- MIS reports & Dashboard creation
- Knowledge on reading contract to understand various clauses
- Ready to work on stretched working hours
- Good Analytical Skills & Presentation skills
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Coaching and Mentoring the team
- Ability to independently interact with internal and external customers
- Graduation (in any field)
- Meaningful work experience in a sourcing role preferably with indirect services experience
- Business knowledge and day to day understanding Sourcing and Procurement activities
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong customer centric focus, relationship management with key partners, persuasive, negotiating, proactive and can do attitude a must
- Good command of MS Office Tools (i.e. excel, ppt)
- Exposure to ERP systems (Oracle / SAP / Ariba / Emptoris any other S&P tools is positive)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India