Skill required: Application Hosting Operations - Automated Testing
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Application Hosting Operations team enables customer success by offering managing hosting services (Infrastructure & Platform), dynamic data centers, expansion of existing services, product support, supplier management, and application operations. Infrastructure Services (IS) - AHO continuously works to extend TFO hosting and services portfolios with high value services, such as virtual machine, database, web, and desktop hosting with on demand virtualized servers and networking services. AHO s ability to differentiate and scale client requirements into multiple solution options propels client success and productivity into the future.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, designing, scripting, and executing automated functional tests that ensure that all functional and business requirements are met by applications or systems.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Atlassian Jira
- Automated Testing
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.