Skill required: Digital Marketing - HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be responsible for working primarily on HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) which is a set of markup symbols or codes inserted in a file intended for display on a World Wide Web browser page. It describes the structure of text-based information in a document by denoting certain text as links, headings, paragraphs and lists as well as to supplement that text with interactive forms, embedded images and other objects--typically for developing web pages.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.