Skill required: Project Management - Sales Enablement
Designation: Associate Director
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 18-28 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
You will be working as a part of Project Management team which are responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time.
The Sales Enablement team is focused on utilizing process and organizational knowledge to assist account teams, client teams, and sales teams in collaborating across the organization and identify continuous improvement activities that would contribute to improved sales performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
- It requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You should have a wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Effectively collaboration and team work
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Ability to solve problems
- Creative thinking to find solutions
- Conflict and Dispute resolution