Skill required: Finance Processes - Program and Project Management
Designation: Associate Director
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 18-28 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Order Management
- Order to Cash Processing
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
- It requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You should have a wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.