Skill required: Insurance - Insurance Strategy
Designation: Management Level - Associate Director
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 18-28 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
In this role, you will be responsible for Insurance Strategy and help shape an Insurance client business strategy within the C-Suite to drive growth, increase shareholder value, and enable competitive agility. In this role you will have exploratory conversations with clients, assessing the level of maturity, drawing journeys for processes, enabling capability to build return of investment. You may be working closely with GTM (Go to market) to support exploratory discussions, storyline alignment to buyer values. This role requires you to have deep domain insurance knowledge and experience.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
- It requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You should have a wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.