Skill required: Operations Excellence - Delivery Excellence
Designation: Management Level - Associate Director
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 18-28 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
You will be working as a part of Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with client or internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives. This team is responsible for breaking down the end to end process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation road-maps. This team is also responsible for delivering large scale end-to-end process transformation projects for global clients.
The Project Delivery Excellence team focuses on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently. The team is responsible for delivering the articulated client value proposition to drive high-value outcomes for their business. They proactively identify the key issues because of which there may be any escalation from internal or external (client) stakeholders. The team typically works on Six Sigma and Lean projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Operations Excellence
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Thought leadership
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
- It requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You should have a wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value.