Skill required: Domestic Language - Bangla / Bengali
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Process Delivery and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring all processes are followed/executed and deadlines are met.
You will be a part of Domestic Language team which has a strong knowledge of cultural context in the transactions handling and is proficient in English and Hindi. Being fluent in reading and writing in a regional language would be an added benefit (Hindi, Tamil, Bengali or Urdu).
You will be working on reviewing content in Bangla / Bengali where the team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our client s terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature and ensure every piece of content in violation of the client s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.