Skill required: Finance Data Maintenance - Master Data management
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: BBA/BCom/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1- 3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of the Finance Data Maintenance team which is responsible for the completeness & validity of the data in the database. The team reviews and resolves discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines, issues data clarification forms as and when required. You will have to perform discrepancy review & perform Self-Evident Corrections per the request.
In Master Data Management, you will be working on architecting master data solutions across platforms to consolidate content, synchronize data, provide centralized maintenance of unified data, enable rich product content management and print publishing as well as to synchronize global data ensuring consistency and control of master data elements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Resource Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.