Skill required: Healthcare Billing - Payer Eligibility & Enrollment
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
You will be a part of the Healthcare Billing team which delivers creation and support for billing functionality, enabling clients to establish new or improved billing and customer care capabilities.
In Payer Eligibility & Enrollment you will support the enrollment and billing functions, leveraging a knowledge of the processes and systems to implement and maintain customer (employer group and member) benefit and enrollment data as well as perform premium billing and reconciliation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Claims Administration
- Adaptable and flexible
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team''s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.