Skill required: Healthcare Claims - Payer Claims Processing
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
You will be a part of the Healthcare Claims team which is responsible for the administration of health claims. This team is involved in core claim processing such as registering claims, editing & verification, claims evaluation, and examination & litigation.
In Payer Claims Processing you will be responsible for delivering business solutions that support the healthcare claim function, leveraging a knowledge of the processes and systems to receive, edit, price, adjudicate, and process payments for claims.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Commitment to quality
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.