Skill required: Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) - Strategic Talent Sourcing
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be a part of the Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) team that supports lateral recruitment of Accenture s Operations entity and will be responsible for building the strategy towards fulfilment of demands and exercising thought leadership in improving the overall delivery efficiency of HRSS services to its clients. This team is accountable for delivery of talent across regions in partnership with regional recruitment teams.
Working in the Strategic Talent Sourcing space you will be required to design frameworks, develop sourcing and outreach strategies, detail hiring campaigns and employer positioning on social media to attract high caliber candidates. You will also need to have talent market expertise and provide comprehensive views of industry trends; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape and help with your understanding of talent needs in a fast paced, agile and competitive environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- HR Operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to handle disputes
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.