Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work Location: Bengaluru, Delhi/NCR, Pune | Years of experience: 16to 19 years | Entity: Technology | Level: 6
Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to succeed and lead? Do you lead by example and drive innovation? As a strategic thinker, are you quick to see solutions where others see obstacles, which is why clients count on you for counsel? You and your team will develop solutions to improve efficiency and drive revenue.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Your role: Technology Solution Planner
Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- An individual contributor role responsible for developing Industry 40 solutions in the areas of Digital Mfg, PLM, MES, IoT, and Embedded
- Requirements gathering, estimation and staffing working closely with onshore and SMEs
- Generating costing / pricing inputs and create solution plans
- Obtaining approvals from delivery
- 5 Updating relevant systems with operational data
Technical Experience :
- Experience in Industry 40 solutions in the areas of IoT, Digital Mfg, PLM, MES, IoT, and Embedded and led large teams with good client interfacing and SDLC skills
- Experience with Agile frameworks like SAFe etc
- Familiar with different Industry 40 capabilities, DevOps tools, methodologies and Arch
- Experience with some of the Industry 40 COTs in Digital manufacturing, PLM, MES, IoT Platforms etc
What’s in it for you?
A role with an organization that invests in enabling you. You’ll get an opportunity to:
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Innovate with the best: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not state.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Address:Plant 3,,Godrej and Boyce Compound,LBS Marg,Vikhro, li, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India