Skill required: Insurance - Life Insurance
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
The Life Insurance team focuses on developing and delivering solutions related to life insurance or life assurance-contracts between policy owners and insurers. The team works in the area of international life insurance where they review medical claims, medical onboarding, pension, and retirement schemes. The role may require having a good understanding of medical underwriting, intake process, medical records management, and medical records review.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Medical Writing
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team''s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.