Skill required: Investment Banking - Adobe InDesign
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of Experience: 1- 3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
Desktop publishing software application produced by Adobe Systems which is used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Finance Processes
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.